Small package is defined as products that Spee-Dee delivery or UPS deem acceptable to ship via van without oversize or overweight charges.
◦ FREE for small package items shipped regular ground in the Spee-Dee delivery area or UPS outside the Spee-Dee area, but within the 48 contiguous states to your primary business address.
◦ Carrier choice is at ITS discretion for lowest cost.
◦ Includes backordered product when the original order qualified.
◦ Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii do not qualify for free freight.
◦ Shipments to your customer or job site will be charged standard Spee-Dee or UPS rates.
◦ Oversize packages do not qualify for free freight.
◦ Items over 50 lbs. do not qualify for free freight.
Large package is defined as products that need to ship via LTL truck on pallets for better protection and items that UPS considers too large or too heavy.
◦ FREE for orders of $2,500 or more of in-stock product shipping to MN, ND, SD, WI, IA, MO, NE, and KS
◦ FREE for orders of $5,000 or more of in-stock product shipping to all other states, except AK and HI
◦ LTL Liftgate charge is $75
◦◦Liftgate is used when a customer does not have a dock and the freight cannot be safely loaded or unloaded by the driver alone.
◦ LTL Residential or Limited Access charge is $75
◦◦Applies to deliveries to a residence, farm, church, school, commercial establishment (i.e., not open to the public), construction site, convention center, prison, or military base.
◦ LTL Shipments to your customer or job site will be charged standard LTL freight charges.
◦ For dealers located in the Spee-Dee delivery service area, we offer reduced shipping costs for TVs.
◦◦2022 rates are $90 for 55” and 65”
Same day delivery available via Delta Cargo at dealer’s expense. Additional restrictions apply. Contact your Sales Rep for more information and cost.
New, factory-sealed items may be returned up to 30 days from the date of the invoice
◦ Credit will be issued on account
◦ 5% restock fee applies if refunded to credit card
◦ Call ITS for a Return Authorization number and write it on the shipping label, not on the box
◦ Dealer is responsible for return freight
Non-cancellable, non-returnable, except if defective and within 30 days of receipt.
May be returned up to 30 days from invoice date, subject to manufacturer guidelines
◦ Call your Sales Rep for a return number
◦ Some manufacturers require additional steps (i.e., a case number) before a defective item can be returned. Check here for a list of those manufacturers.
If you need to return merchandise that was drop shipped to you, please contact your Sales Rep before sending it back to the manufacturer. Subject to approval.